Pre-Owned, Item Code 6678
Call 708 354-1265
Crating Fee $65 + Shipping or Pick Up
Oliver Countertop Mini-Supreme Bread Slicer
Model #709 Mfg. Date: 2001
Unit is in great condition, a New one would be $4,022.00!
Unit has been tested with bread as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_CBzIuhE0
Perfect for on-demand slicing of hard-crusted breads and soft-textured sandwich loaves.
- Perfect for on-demand slicing of hard-crusted breads and soft-textured sandwich loaves
- Smallest footprint bread slicer in the industry
- Easy-to-operate, with convenient, front-mounted push-button controls
- Front-mounted bagging scoop that makes for convenient bagging
- Uses the lowest cost replacement blades in the industry, contributing to low cost of ownership
- Easily replaceable, independently mounted, rust-resistant blades
- Blade replacement only takes one hour of labor, the lowest in the industry
- Smooth, quiet operation with minimal vibration
- Recommended for slicing up to 50 loaves per day
||14 5/8" long x 5 ¼" wide x 4 ½" high.
||Lower and wider products may also be sliced if care is exercised when loading product.
|Standard Slice Spacing (thickness)
||Standard 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8"
115 Volts, 1 Phase, 4.6 Amps, 60 Hz, 1/4 H.p
Approx. Size: 17" x 21¾" x 14½"
Approx. Net Weight: 128 lbs.
(Disk A.L9) (A.L)