NEW, Item Code AE20GA
Crating and Shipping Fees may apply
or Pick Up in Countryside, IL 60525
AMERICAN EAGLE 20QT. GOLD SERIES MIXER W/ GUARD
- Reliable 1/2 HP Motor
- 15 Minute Timer with Automatic Shutoff
- Thermal Overload Protection with Reset
- Well Constructed 100% Gear-Driven Transmission, Precision Milled, Heat Treated Steel Alloy Gears and Shafts
- Solid Cast Iron Construction
- Durable Stainless Steel Wire Guard with Safety Sensor
- Industry Standard #12 Hub for Additional Attachments
- NSF Approved Heat Treated Enamel Paint Resists Rust, Scratches, and Dents
- ETL Certified to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE Standards
- Attachable Feed to Easily Add Ingredients
- Rubber Feet and Arms for Secure Placement on Countertops or Floors
Our Gold Series Planetary Mixers are engineered with craftsmanship to create artisanal and refined products. With its unique gold finish, the AE-20GA adds distinction to any food preparation process. We’re setting the gold standard for the next generation of food machinery. The 20 quart mixers are the most popular, commercially-approved mixers available from American Eagle. They are perfect for a large variety of operations, specialty bakery or restaurant shops, or for helping expand existing capacity during peak times. If you require a large capacity mixer that can still fit on your countertop, this is an excellent commercial mixer that won't break the bank. With a reliable 1/2 HP motor and the ability to operate at 3 speeds: 129, 239, 437 RPMS, you can use this mixer to mix a variety of different foods! Comes standard with a safety guard, stainless steel bowl and wire whip, aluminum dough hook and beater. The mixer also features a standard #12 Hub that can accommodate a meat grinder, vegetable processor, meat tenderizer, meat cutter, jerky slicer, or other standard #12 hub accessories! Safety Guard must be closed and bowl must be lifted to start mixer. Durable gear driven mixer.
Must stop mixer before shifting gears!
Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Uses standard 115V/60Hz/1Ph
household electricity, includes a built in circuit breaker to help
prevent damage to the motor.
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR NEW EQUIPMENT, Please allow 7 to 10 business days