|NEW, Item oliver2005|
Crating and Shipping fees may apply
or Pick Up in Countryside, IL 60525
Made in the USA
- Allows you to offer your bakery customers a choice of bread thickness - quickly, easily, and efficiently.
- Creates excitement, generates traffic, and boosts sales, all without increasing labor costs.
- Easily cuts European and crusty breads to any of eight thicknesses - 3/8" to 1-½"
- Accommodates a wide variety of bread types and sizes - up to 15-½" long and 10" round
- Bagging options available
- Utilizes innovative blade moving arm technology
- Engineered for reliability and maintenance-free operation: welded steel frame, stainless steel and food - approved plastic contact parts.
3/4 H.P., single phase, 60 hz. 115 VAC, 13 AMPS, Requires a 20 AMP dedicated circuit
Processes loaves up to 4-½" (114mm) x 10" (154mm) x 15-½" (394mm) long
Note: Not intended for use with warm, sticky, nut or fruit breads
Cord and Plug:
7 foot (2.1m) 3-wire cord with grounding plug standard
Durable bakery-white powder coat finish is wear resistant and easy to clean; tables, blade, and all other contact parts are stainless steel
375 lbs (170kg)
338 lbs (153kg)
28½" (724mm) / 37 ¾" (959 mm) with blade guard open
24" (610mm) / 48" (1221mm) with blade guard open
Front or side mounted bagging scoops
Orders have to be paid in full before placing the order. Allow 7 to 10 business days.
Don't hesitate to call and ask for Diane and place your order