|New, Item oliver709|
Crating and Shipping fees may apply
Or Pick Up in Countryisde, IL 60525
Oliver Front Load Mini Bread Slicer
This is a new unit, I will need full payment before ordering this item. Please call for more information on shipping and handling. ASK FOR DIANE
- Perefect for on-demand slicing of hard-crusted breads and soft-textured sandwich loaves.
- Smallest footprint bread slicer in the industry
- Easy-to-operate, with convenient, front-mounted push-button controls
- Front-mounted bagging scoop that makes for convenient bagging.
- Blade advantages: Uses the lowest cost replacement blades in the industry, contributing to low cost of ownership. Easily replaceable, independently mounted, rust-resistant blades., Blade replacement only takes one hour of labor, the lowest in the industry.
- Smooth, quite operation with minimal vibration
- Recommended for slicing up to 50 loaves per day
Motor: Standard 1/5 H.P., 60 hz, 115 vac, 2 amps, (other electrics also available)
Construction: Stainless steel contact parts
Loaves: 14 5/8" long x 5¼" wide x 4 ½" high Lower and wider products may also be sliced if care is exercised when loading product
Slice spacing: (thickness)
Standard 3/8" (10mm), 7 /16" (11 mm), 1/2" (13 mm), or 5/8" (25 mm)
ALSO AVAILABLE (AT EXTRA COST): 9/16" (14mm), 3/4" (19mm), or 1" (25mm)
Net weight: 128 lbs
Shipping weight: 160 lbs
Height: 14 ½"
Width: 17 15/16"
Depth: 21 ¾"