NO LONGER AVAILABLE: ALL ANETS OR MIDDLEBY MARSHALL
NO LONGERS SELLS OR MAKES ANY OF THESE MODELS
LOOK AT OUR SOMERSET DOUGH ROLLERS, THAT ARE NEW !
- Patented Dough Docker (SDR-21P).
- Synthetic Rollers
- Special Voltage Available - contact factory
- Stainless Steel Exterior
* Can be ordered, Not a stocking Item !
* Prices Subject to change, 2013 price.
New, Model SDR-21 Two-Pass Dough Roller
The Old brand name is Anets
The New brand name is Middleby Marshall
The most popular model in the Anets lineup. All-in front design makes operation easier where space is limited.
The rollers adjust for a wide range of dough thicknesses and feature calibrated control settings that lock in for product consistency.
* Accepts dough balls of up to 36 ounces.
* Produces dough shapes as large as 20 wide.
* Sheets 85 feet per minute.
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 30.5 x 26 x 26
* Motor: 3 ⁄4 hp
* Roller size: 3 1/2" dia. x 10" Lg. Top
Bottom is 3 1/2" dia x 20" Lg.
* FDA Approved white powder coating
* Meets Osha Requirements
* Dough Chute: Stainless steel and aluminum
* 4" sanitary legs, adjustable
* Roller Speed: 85 FPM
* 115 VAC, 11 amp, 60 hz. 1 phase. 9 foot, 3 wire cord/plug
* Ball bearings-sealed
* Stop/start Switch, heavy duty type
Approx. 315 lbs. net weight.
* Options and Accessories