NEW ITEM AE-300A
Crating and Shipping Fees may apply
or Pick Up in Countryside, IL 60525
New, American Eagle AE-300A
30 Quart Dough Planetary Mixer w/Safety Guard
1.5 HP, 3 speeds ( Floor Standing Mixer )
- 100% gear-driven transmission, precision-milled, heat-treated steel alloy gears and shafts
- Comes with 30 quart stainless steel bowl and steel dough hook and stainless steel wire whip and steel flat beater
- Standard accessories included with purchase: Wire Whip, Dough Hook, and Flat Beater
- Universal #12 Hub for additional attachment capabilities
- Small footprint can be placed on countertop or floor
- Heavy-duty construction and powerful 1.5 HP motor
- NSF-approved heat-treated enamel paint resists rust, scratches, and dents
- Thermal overload protection with reset
- Meets NSF No. 8, ETL, CE, and CSA Standards
- 23" x 23.5" x 37"
- 6 foot hard wired power cable and plug - heavy duty
- Max 20 lbs Flour, Max 32 lbs of dough
- 312 Lbs net weight.
American Eagle® AE-300A mixers are part of our
comprehensive line of heavy-duty, high-quality machines.
The 30 quart
mixers are one of the smallest floor standing, commercially-approved
mixers available from American Eagle®.
They are perfect
for a large variety of operations, specialty bakery or restaurant
shops, or for helping expand existing capacity during peak times.
require a large capacity floor standing mixer that can fit within the
tight space of a smaller kitchen, this is an excellent commercial mixer
that won't break the bank. The 30 Quart capacity is the perfect size for
a professional caterer, a mid-sized diner, or cafeteria.
powerful 1.5 HP motor and the ability to operate at 3 speeds: 91, 166,
282 RPMS, you can use this mixer to mix a variety of different foods!
Comes standard with a safety guard, stainless steel bowl and wire whip,
aluminum dough hook and beater.
The mixer also features a standard #12
Hub that can accommodate a meat grinder, vegetable processor, meat
tenderizer, meat cutter, jerky slicer, or other standard #12 hub
accessory! Safety Guard must be closed and bowl must be lifted to start
Durable gear driven mixer. Small footprint suitable for
installation in a variety of locations.
Must stop mixer before shifting gears!
by a 1 Year Limited Warranty. Uses standard 115V/60Hz/1Ph household
electricity, includes a built in circuit breaker to help prevent damage
to the motor.
489 Lbs ship weight
FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR NEW EQUIPMENT Please allow 7 to 10 business days